Perusahaan Konsultan Iso – In the era of globalization all forms of barriers and eliminated the requirement will result in increased mobility of people, goods, and services from one country to another. These conditions will also affect companies which have to face stiff competition. Especially with the penetration of foreign companies, the local companies are required to increase their competitiveness.
To be able to face globalization with fierce competition, it takes the right business strategy, especially related to improving product competitiveness. Business strategies that can be implemented by the company can be external or internal. One of the measures of internal performance improvement is to increase the company’s management system to make it better with the implementation of ISO.
ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardization , is the world standards body formed to improve the international trade associated with the change in goods and services. Swiss-based body has been widely published various ISO standards. In addition to ISO 9001 there are several other types of ISO standards published by the institute are widely applied in various companies in Indonesia, such as:
- ISO 9001 is a quality management system where the most popular is the latest revision of the ISO 9001: 2008. The hallmark of ISO 9001 is to approach the process that aims to improve the effectiveness of quality management. The approach taken requires for the identification, implementation, management and continuous improvement.
- ISO 14001: This standard relating to environmental management systems. Organizations that implement this system must be able to identify aspects and the environmental impact of its business operations. The aspects that must be met organizations that implement this standard is waste management, efforts to save energy, water, and fuel.
- ISO 22000: is the standard relating to food safety management systems. Companies engaged in the field of food and drink must pay attention to consumer health and safety aspects that are required to improve internal controls especially in terms of production. This standard requires that each product must have a plan and process control.
- ISP / IEC 27001: an information security management system standard which is also known as the Information Security Management System (ISMS). This standard is widely adopted by companies engaged in the field of IT applications and the like.
- ISO TS 16949: Technical Specification is issued by ISO for quality management systems in the field of automotive industry. This standard has the concept of continuous improvement, supply chain management, as well as corrective and preventive actions.
- ISO / IEC 17025: standards relating to the requirements for testing institutes or laboratories. As for the focus on this standard is the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. This standard is important to ensure the accuracy of test results related to the field of health, trade, production, and customer protection.
- ISO 28000: requirements to supply chain security system. This standard is intended for companies that have a high risk threats such as banks, public buildings, hotels, or mining.
- ISO 5001: standard applied to the energy management system that aims to help organizations establish systems and processes to improve the performance, efficiency, and energy consumption. This standard is also designed to be integrated with other management standards.